Saturday, October 2, 2010

Summary C4K 1&2

The first blog I commented on was a student’s named Adriannav. She wrote a very good manifesto promising to do many things to improve her experience in the classroom. My comment to Adriannav was that I though all of her promises are great steps to better her education in the classroom, especially the one stating “I promise to show I want to learn.” It is important that we, as students, show dedication to learning and cherish the knowledge we gain from the classroom.
Since Adriannav didn’t get to write her About Me yet I commented on another student’s blog named Colby. His About Me was quite interesting. Some of his hobbies included science labs, fishing, camping, and of course video games. His strengths in school are reading and his weakness is math. Colby’s parents have very high hopes for him and wish for him to become a doctor, but he wishes to succeed in life and to become an actor one day. I commented to Colby telling him I too enjoy fishing and my dad is a charter boat captain, so I get to go quite often. After reading a statement in his About Me saying he has no big goals in life, I said to him it is very interesting that he wants to enter the entertainment field and I’d say that’s a huge goal in itself. The last thing I mentioned to him was that majority of parents hope their kids will grow up and become a doctor of some sort, but my advise to Colby was to do what makes him happy because that is what will lead him to success!

No comments:

Post a Comment