Sunday, October 10, 2010

My PLN

For starters Symbaloo is amazing! I’m not a very well organized person, but with symbaloo it does all the organizing for me, which I love. I have just started customizing my PLN, but so far it contains lots of things that can be useful for this class and any other school work I need help on considering it has a tile for every subject. I love having the blogger tile, instruction manual tile, and goggle docs tile, because it will make my experience in EDM310 class a little bit easier and much easier to keep everything in order. I have also added a few tiles for my own interests including skype and facebook. As I continue to progress in this class I will add to my PLN and plan on using it even after EDM310. I think this is a great tool for students in every classroom and will most definitely be using it in the future as a teacher!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are off to a great start. Symbaloo is a great tool. Best of all, its free! SS

    ReplyDelete