Sunday, December 5, 2010

Final PLN


My PLN has definitely transformed from since I first made it. After working with Symbaloo and learning how to make tiles for just about anything I wanted, I started personalizing my PLN to better my needs for this class. I have now added tiles for teachers I like to follow, such as Kathy Cassidy. I really enjoy reading her blog post, and the tile I have made for her makes it very convenient. Although I have multiply tiles relating to EDM310 I also have added more entertainment as well, such as youtube and Pandora radio. Last but not least of course I have the social networking section and have finally gave in to using twitter. Once again like I have said before I think Symbaloo is an amazing tool to work with and will continue to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment