Sunday, December 5, 2010

C4K Summary

8
food chain!
"I am a student of Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. From the looks of the pictures everyone is working very hard on their food chains! I love how the students have the benefit of using laptops in the classroom to find out information on different species and what they eat. It also looks like everyone is working together, which is also a great way for the students to find out useful information on their projects. Good job everyone and keep up the fantastic work!"

9
It’s Remembrance day tomorrow. I think that it’s really important to remember the Soldiers that have past away, but not just them, remember the veterans, remember the soldiers that are fighting or have already fought in Afghanistan. If no one helped or stood up to Hitler then the whole world would be living-hell. If there were no soldiers, this land wouldn’t be free or safe. Tomorrow I’m going to pay my respects to any solders Veterans and rookies because they had enough guts to go overseas and fight for our country. I try to imagine what the world would be like if there wasn’t war, But then that wouldn’t be life, life isn’t that peaceful.

"Hi Jamie,
I am a student in Dr. Starnge’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. Your blog post is amazing and quite impressive! I can tell this is very important to you and it’s a great that you are sharing so others can also know it is Remembrance day. I also am very thankful of the soldiers that fight to keep our country free. The pictures you have added to your post are great, it gives people a visual image of what our soldiers are going through. I really enjoyed your post, thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!"

10
"Hi,
My name is Courtney Bellais and I am a student of Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I am taking this class so in the future when I am a teacher I can use a blogging with my students like your teacher is doing. Your picture is very creative and I love the little aliens. Great job, and keep up the good work!"

11
My two horses names are Naddie and Miracle. Naddie has a lot of history. Miracle dosen’t have much. Miracle when she was a foal. She lived with a different family. (I don’t know who.) They didn’t take good care of her. People thought she was going to die because of her health. She did so they named her Miracle. They took her away from the family, and she moved on to a different family. Now for Naddie’s story. She came from Germany in her mothers stomach. She got seperated from her mom when she was old enough to be sold. She went on to a horse trainer. She was trained very well by her owner. Then she was sold again to another owner. Down the road the two horses were sold once more to a family. But, they were sold to the same family one at a time. So they lived their lives together. Then the couple got to old to take care of them, so they sold them to my family. We played with them and road them. But as we got older the kids hung out with friends and barely spent time with them. So we sold them to Camp Foster in IA. ( I forgot the town Camp Foster is in.) Now they’re good at their new home and doing very well. Thank you for reading this post. The End

"Hi Amy,
I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed your story about your horses. When I was younger my family also had two horses, their names were Buba and Shadow, but we too had to give them to another family where they would be more useful. I’m sure your horses are very happy at the camp they were given to. Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the good work on your blog!"

No comments:

Post a Comment